Wednesday, April 17, 2013

a little bit political................?


I guess the world is teasing artists....
This picture really made me think that 9gag is not necessarily a website for morons....
In this world of capitalism, competition, and the rat race, I know that it is hard for a company to advertise.
I never thought advertisements bad, but the comparison between graffiti an advertisements....was a bit surprising.
I believe that the situation towards street art must change, looking at the fundamentals of advertisements and graffiti....


I really agree with this one...
Seriously people who say they believe in god, don't care about using bad words, don't care about other people who need help, don't accept variety of thoughts and sexual orientation......I think I am glad that I am an atheist

No comments:

Post a Comment